Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Florals on Tuesday

Loved taking the day off of daily responsibilities and enjoying it with my Guy. The weather was beautiful and very very hot so I decided to wear my Joe's jeans "boyfriends" with a little cobalt blue and a little floral. I've been trying to play with colors and get out of my usual earth tone comfort zone, but i have to admit that I can't shy away from my denim jeans. Jeans to me are essential and always necessary in your wardrobe!

We ate lunch at a local spot in town called "graffiti Junktion" (incredible burgers) and caught "The Great Gatsby" which left me breathless. Between the costume design, cinematography and Leonardo DiCaprio I could have watched the movie for hours and hours! It was my favorite book in High School and I have always wondered how it would look on screen and to me, the movie was beautifully made and did the book justice.
Pure Magic!
Anyway, look through some pictures we took of yesterday and of what I wore :-) I am learning to love the imprint "still" photos leave, so thanks to my lovely guy, we try to take pictures everyday so that we are reminded of the beauty life brings when times get a little hard... Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment