Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Change


This past weekend I was treated to a hair makeover. It was time for a change and I decided to "go big or go home!" I've been wanting to try the "Balayage technique ombré" so I asked the hairstylist to cut off a few inches to bring my hair back to health and I decided to go blonde! Yes blonde! I am in love with my new hair. As I've been experiencing a few rough months, it was time for a change, something new, something sun kissed Just in time for the summer! And my lovely family decided to treat me to some pampering:-)

Today my guy and I had a few errands to run to get back into the swing of things.. So we decided to do a mini shoot at the laundry mat to show off my new and exciting hair. I am ready for summer, are you??
Take a peak at some of these pics taken at our local laundry mat. I'll do a more official photo diary sometime soon.

I am currently trying out the Aveda products- color conserve shampoo and the damage remedy conditioner. 

I'm wearing a Zara tank top| Joe's jeans | Gap flats 









No comments:

Post a Comment