Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blonde Redhead and farmer's markets

Happy Tuesday friends! So like I promised I wanted to talk about my current band obsession, Blonde Redhead. They've been making music since 1993 and have not stopped grabbing the attention of many all around the world. Their fans are countless and that's because their music is really magical. This band inspires my everyday life especially songs like "The dress," "Not getting there,"and "Love or prison." The lead singers name is Kazuhiro Makino and she is unbelievable! I definitely recommend for you to dive into their music with eyes closed and allow them to take you to another level in not only music, but also artistically.
So I spent the whole day yesterday honoring #musicmonday and listened to Blonde Redhead while I cleaned, cooked, and drank some wine with my lover. Aside from that, we also went to our neighborhood farmers market at stardust video & coffee which happens every Monday and is basically a routine for us. The atmosphere is rad, the music is live and lovely and the vendors are amazing. You'll have everything from fresh produce, to thrift clothes, to natural soaps and washes (which is one of my personal favorite booths!) This week I encourage my readers to look up Blonde redhead along any other music you love, I would absolutely love to hear your feedback! :-)







1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! farmers markets are like a field trip for me lol

    ReplyDelete