Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Introduction to Eyeknow style blog:)


I'm just an ordinary girl, trying to live an extraordinary life. Life is so much more beautiful with music, art, and style in it. To see everyday people express themselves in such unique ways is one of my favorite things to do. I can literally observe street stylists all day. Music? For me music is like falling in love. There is such an amazing feeling when there's music playing. At our house we love to play records on afternoons and enjoy the sun setting. And art, I love art because of it's audacity. Artists are just so special. It's kind of hard to explain but when you see an art piece from street art, to graffiti to a decor piece for your home, the feeling of excitement and appreciation of its beauty is unexplainable. On this blog I will promise my readers to always express myself through style, art, and music... Hoping that you like me enough to feel inspired:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!!! love this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie!!! I love you so much! Thank you!! I completely love your blog!
    Friends: make sure to check out four girls and a lady:-) Muah!!!!

    ReplyDelete