Sunday, April 14, 2013

Colors & risks


Ok so I must admit something, I never stray away from my neutral colors and earth tones when it comes to my makeup. So yesterday , I was in the mood to try something new and so my mother, sister and myself took a trip to MAC to play with some make up and see what colors are new for the season. Of course, I had no intention on buying anything seeing as how I'm on a "strict" budget (wink wink) :-).Nonetheless I met the cutest make up artist named Melony Santos and she dared me to take a risk and try a few new colors on my eyes.. To make a long story short I loved everything she tried on me and I bought the cutest two eyeshadow colors. I used MAC pro long wear concealer NW25, on my eyes I used Ablaze Matte and Texture Velvet (See the pics below.) Two new shadows I've never tried before and I am excited to step out of the box a little more with these fun colors.


Yesterday I chose to go with a fresh fit. Since I was having a girls day with my mom and sister, I wanted to feel fresh but still chic. So I chose to wear my forever 21 tank along with my boyfriend joe's jeans and my leopard theory flats. The weather was perfect and this look made me feel feminine yet with a touch of masculinity. I can always find a reason to put on my boyfriend jeans!!!!
Thanks for reading and feel free to ask me anything about this simple but fun look:-)











3 comments: