Thursday, July 25, 2013

Channeling my inner Richie/Olsen...

As I blog from my bed today and drink a cup of coffee, I cannot lie to you friends, I am not feeling so well. I've been thinking all day on ways to improve my blog (it's my baby,) improve my yoga practice and my ability to completely surrender in meditation/prayer time. How to love life more, be better, blah blah blah.... The list can go on and on right? I'm sure I'm not the only on who sits on the couch, or goes deep in thought while driving, or lays in bed thinking about the future. And wanting the good stuff to hurry up and come already!!!! Which is why on Tuesday after my yoga class, keebz and I were so motivated to get online, answer emails, run errands and document the moments....
*Two little secrets about me is that I love to look effortless, but chic. Just enough. Minimal, but eye drawing and eye brow raising. I'm not the type of gal that likes to take long getting dressed. I want the art of dressing up to come naturally and effortless to me. I want it to be second nature. I wear minimal make up, again with the natural... You might be asking yourself, "why is this girl an aspiring blogger again?" "She wears things several times a week too!" Lol, the truth is that everybody should be inspired in their own ways.. No two styles should be the same!

*Secret no.2 Nicole Richie, the Olsens, and Kate Moss pretty much run my sense of style as I find them fashion icons. All 3 have a special way of being 100% stylish with the touch of hardly trying! One of the main reasons I love Nicole is due to her ability to wear her hair in a bun, a maxi dress, and ray bans aviators and look Beautiful. I strive to learn more about their style and inspires them ( and you guys too!!!) to dress the way they do... However still, Don't get me wrong, I aim for originality;-) 

So I wore my favorite harem Zara trousers, my Zara black and white cropped t-shirt, and my hair slicked back as a signature "errands day" look from both N. Richie and the Olsen twins. 

*Notice how I switched it up and wore the same Zara wide harem Trousers showcasing that you can wear the same piece in a different way. If you're like me, I wear my items way more than once because I'm not rich... Yet! So why not have fun with it and use the opportunity to play with creating different looks. Refer back to post- 'when on church' 

.... We choose to go have breakfast while we work at Stardust video and coffee. They're  known for their delicious waffles so naturally we both ordered waffles with coffee and tea. Also known for its artsy individuality, stardust is the perfect spot to express yourself freely. There's a little bit of everything that caters to each individual street stylist or artist that goes there. Our time spent there was very productive... 30% work 70% pictures...lol
What can I say, I love it! ...And on a side note: I know I tend to post about 3x a week or so, I am sorry but I'm   passionate about my work:-) 
Enjoy!!! And please leave me feedbacks, talk to me about your style inspirations!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment