Thursday, July 4, 2013

Freedom is for us! Life in the soul house!

Enjoy my photo diary! :-)

Happy 4th of July everybody! Today, wherever you are... A BBQ, the beach, at a park watching the fireworks, or just enjoying the day at home, remember this:  we are a free country and for that we should be grateful. But let's reflect on us! 
We are free people, we are individual. We make our own mistakes,our own habits, and we grow individually through our struggles. And at the end of the day it's just all so beautiful. I am at a place where I am learning so much about myself as well as finding myself and although it has been extremely challenging, I choose to see the beauty in all of it. Because I am Free. Because you're free. So today celebrate yourselves! Take lots of photos of your friends and family. Watch the fireworks and lift up the sides of your mouth so that you create a smile, lean back and reflect. Most important, relax and feel peace overwhelming you.:-) Enjoy! 

Today, my love and I will be spending our freedom day with some amazing friends. We will be BBQ-ing, jammin out to good music, and celebrating the freedom of us! And..... We were able to adopt a New trunk for our home and I am in love!!! Enjoy seeing the energy from all these artists! Bboys, acrobats, dancers, makeup artists, musicians, and just beautiful people. And no, we did not wear red, white, or blue lol!  Happy Fourth of July!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment