Monday, July 22, 2013

When on Church

Harry Buffalo? The restaurant? Yes, Harry buffalo. And let's take pictures, said my boyfriend. I was super excited to try this new place in the city and to put on my new striped tank top from the limited with my ever so euro harem Zara trousers. I chose to leave my hair in a conditioning treatment (plus the rain keeps coming and going,) and put it in a chic, sleek high bun. As we walked around the city and realized how much it is being invested in it, we couldn't help but talk about the beauty that sometimes goes unseen in Orlando. And how much it's going to change for the better in the near future!  There truly is so much to see and enjoy. From the old beautiful Catholic Churches, to the brick streets. The Monday morning employees waiting for the traffic lights to change. Taxi cabs everywhere, yogurt shops, hair salons, and construction. The noisiness of the Monday workday made me feel super grateful for living in such a cool, underestimated, artistic city. My guy just flew in from a trip so we were excited to spend some time together eating and drinking down some beers. I love it when we go somewhere new to dine in the city and instantly love the spot. The woodsy, grunge look and feel along with the old vintage winery, and everywhere I looked there was a brick wall. Oh! And let me not forget the giant buffalo head on the main wall.  I was in love, secretly strategizing how to incorporate more of this look to our apartment!!! This was a well spent rainy afternoon.  
I wore a striped blue and yellow tank from "The Limited" with a beautiful open back and bow. Paired with wide harem Zara trouser, and my urban outfitters grey suede sandals. 
Enjoy!

Photo credit: Abdiel 'keebz' Chapa


















No comments:

Post a Comment