Sunday, July 14, 2013

Street Style- stripes & cosmic

I absolutely love street stylists! The way we dress says a lot about us. What we're into, what we like. I love the extremes from all the styles...from vintage to hipster, from minimalist to grunge, and from clean cut to preppy. My hopes are that you see my eye for style and I reveal a piece of me through my style. (Plus the other awesome topics we have and will cover on this blog.) 
Today I woke up and went to an energizing yoga class, and when I thought about something I can do for fun, for free :-) I decided to explore the city a bit and at the same time create an awesome photo diary of my look! I felt pretty, and raw at the same time! Such an accomplishment;-) I just recently customized these Zara pants to some rips, so I'm all about them right now. I found these incredible grey sandals at urban outfitters, my sisters vintage cosmic button up ( that she wanted to throw out!!!!!) and to top it off I found these awesome black and white rounded stripes sunglasses that I am obsessed with.   This summer has been a little wet and gloomy, but today you'll see that I saw a little bit of both rain and sunshine...
... We drive by this dope bar in downtown with a huge mural on the side and we do a complete U-turn for the parking lot! I showcase my look against a pale white wall & a cosmic mural that speaks for itself!
Enjoy my photo diary of my exploring and what I wore.
I wore a basic white tank | black Zara pants | vintage cosmic button up | urban outfitters grey sandals | my canadian army tote bag | and my amazing black and white striped sunglasses that I found!!! Score!















2 comments:

  1. I luv your outfit it's so cute the way you put everything together is very unique it's a one of a kind I see you goin very far with this blog keep doin this and I'm sure amazing opportunitys will come your way Keep up the good work ms. carol

    ReplyDelete