Thursday, July 11, 2013

Todo Artsy!

So this morning I woke up with an urge and a need to go see art somewhere in the city. My brain developed an idea of creativity that I could not shake off even through my yoga classes early this morning I couldn't stop thinking. I started researching the many beautiful parts of Orlando and came across The Art Center of Maitland.
It was only $3 bucks to get in so it was definitely a go! We snapped lots of pics as we admired the art, architecture, colors. When you live life under a budget, you'll quickly learn that almost free, or free places in your city are the best places you can create memories. Or stay mesmerized!!! Summer days are seeming more and more beautiful so make sure to take advantage of them. Take your families out, to the parks, the lakes, the flea markets, farmers markets.... So much life, so much energy, and so many different people, vibes are there...It's so cool to watch! 
Enjoy our pics:-)












No comments:

Post a Comment