Saturday, July 6, 2013

Meditating with the earth

Today was such a gorgeous day out. And for us floridians, it has been a while since we've seen the sun out. It's been raining all summer!! Grr... However today keebz and I decided to greet the beautiful weather with some nature sighting and meditation. Appreciating every single flower, tree, large field of grass filled with families picnicking. It's been a while since I've allowed myself to really see the beauty of what's around me. And today, God, my -ing, showed me just how beautiful it is just to feel the wind in my face, meditate out in public, and listen to my breath. When you focus on your breath, everything tunes out. You are present. You are not your past, and your future will come in it's time. So I encourage you to be present. Breathe deeply! I've been slowly learning all this thanks to God, my family, friends, and my keebz. Without them, I would forget that the world is colorful and not dark and gloomy. Enjoy my little photo shoot from today! Thanks for reading,

Namaste 













2 comments: